cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11E14 - How to execute program using ISP command

masterboy
Contributor III

Hi all,

I need advice on what is the correct command to start the program via ISP. I tried the "G 0 T" and "G 512 T", but neither command my program does not start.

I tried a program Flash Magic, which is a function to start the program. When I set it up as follows (see figure), program starts ... I have a feeling that the program Flash Magic is doing something other than specified in the UM.155767_155767.pnggo.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

masterboy
Contributor III

I have a program with which the MCU upload the program (ISP mode). After loading the program I need to make the program started, but can be reset via the MCU pin.

For LPC1114 command "GO 0 T" works, but LPC11E14 not.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Master Boy,

In which address is your reset code loaded? The GO command should point to the reset handler and must be used with an address of 0x0000 0200 or greater.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

martin_maurer
Contributor III

Do you just want to start your freshly loaded firmware? How about to pull reset (if available)?

If the above execution inside Flash Magic is working, have you taken into account, that vector table is used?

Is does not jump to position 0 but look at address 0 (or was it 4? One was Stack Pointer, one was Start Address)

where it shall jump to.

0 Kudos