LPC Link2 tutorial wanted

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC Link2 tutorial wanted

shelbyteknologi
Contributor I

Can anyone point me to a good reference tutorial to use the Link2 to program firmware over jtag to something like the OM13085?

The references I've found are not very easy compared to other platforms and this should be a lot easier.

Thanks

James Shelby

Shelby Teknologies

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello James Shelby,

If you want to use the LPC-Link2 to program the OM13085 please follow the next steps:

1. Connect JP3 on the OM13085 to allow an external debugger to be connected.
  2. Short JP1 on the LPC-Link2 so you can boot from SPIFI.
  3. If you want to power the OM13085 with the LPC-Link2 then you must connect JP2 on the LPC-Link2. 
  4. Connect the cable between J7 from the LPC-Link2 and the external debug connector on the LPC-Link2. Please be sure that you connect correctly the cable, pin 1 of the LPC-Link2 must be connected to pin 1 of the OM13085 and so on. You can know which one is the pin 1 thanks to the following indicator.

pastedImage_4.png

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------