Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEC60730 library example projects

Jump to solution
MLapaj
Contributor II

Hi, 

Where can example projects for IEC607030 library be found? A few months back they were available when building SDK in NXP dashboard, however they are nowhere to be found there right now.

I'm mainly interested in LPC804 example project at the moment.

Thanks in advance,
M. Lapaj

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry in this case you need to use the sample of the LPC824 to migrate to the LPC80x

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos
grzegorzkonopko
Contributor III

@vicentegomez 

I also looking examples for LPC804, it is missing in SDK builder, but indeed is available for LPC824MAX.

Please have a look attachment.

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please use  the files in the next link

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/libraries/IEC60730B_CM0_4_0.zip

you need to add this library to your project 

Regards

0 Kudos
MLapaj
Contributor II

This link only provides the essential IEC60730 library (not a working project), whereas I am looking for an example project, which would illustrate an example use of the said library. 

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry in this case you need to use the sample of the LPC824 to migrate to the LPC80x

0 Kudos
MLapaj
Contributor II

After clicking in your link and then chosing LPCXpresso804 from "Example Projects" I am getting redirected to SDK builder and as I mentioned before IEC60730 example projects are no longer available there. I even downloaded the new SDK once again, and IEC60730 were not in the example projects. 

Just to make sure you follow what I'm saying is, back in the days I could attach IEC60730 examples by checking it's box in SDK builder, but that library simply does not appear there anymore - please see the attached screenshot

screen.PNG

Am I missing something? If so, could you please guide me step by step how exactly I can download IEC example projects?

0 Kudos