Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know how can I programm new LPC55s66 Microcontroller

Jump to solution
Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello Family of NXP,

Im trying to programm a New LPC55s66 microcontroller,

I would like to know all the tools and step to programm it from the first to the last step, please.

Up to know there are the things that I have:

1. I made my own custom pcb, I used the same circuit diagram of LPC55s69 EVK, ( I read that those Microcontrollers are the same family). 

2. I have as a debug the Base MCULINK, I would like to know if i can programm the New LPC55s66 microcontroller with that MCUlink.

So If You have some recommendations to help me thanks for it i will be well receive.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I think this is the procedure:

1)connect the MCU link to the SWD connector on your target PCB, power up your target board and MCU link board

2)pls follow up the step to download code to your target board. The second step is to delete the *.launch file so that the tools can detect the new debug device such as mcu link device. The third step is to detect the device and download code by clicking "Debug" button.

xiangjun_rong_0-1657260583952.png

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I think this is the procedure:

1)connect the MCU link to the SWD connector on your target PCB, power up your target board and MCU link board

2)pls follow up the step to download code to your target board. The second step is to delete the *.launch file so that the tools can detect the new debug device such as mcu link device. The third step is to detect the device and download code by clicking "Debug" button.

xiangjun_rong_0-1657260583952.png

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong