How to use LPC800 Switch Matrix Configuration tool?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use LPC800 Switch Matrix Configuration tool?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by chuanhebj on Tue Sep 24 01:01:12 MST 2013
hello guys,

I downloaded the Switch Matrix Tool - LPC8xx ver1 20130602, but cannot find any executeble file or manual inside the pack. Is there any help? Thanks!

carson
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by norbiv8 on Sat Nov 22 12:31:34 MST 2014
I prefer to use the offline (java based) tool, because it is works without internet connection. But could you please add option to export LPC open version of the swm?

Thank you.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JoeHale on Thu Oct 24 16:06:59 MST 2013
You can try out the new web based tool. There is a link to it here: LPC800 configuration tool

We'll be putting up a video soon demonstrating how it is used.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Thu Oct 03 06:43:53 MST 2013
I think you will continue to see NXP roll-out these types of tools using java and/or web-based interfaces.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Bingo600 on Wed Oct 02 22:35:18 MST 2013

Quote: rickta59
@NXP_Paul and thanks for that ! It would be great if all the tools were java or web based so we take advantage of them using linux.

-rick

I second that ...

It's nice for once ,to be able to use a tool made by the chipmaker.

Thanx NXP , and please continue along this line.

/Bingo
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by rickta59 on Tue Sep 24 11:41:22 MST 2013
@NXP_Paul and thanks for that ! It would be great if all the tools were java or web based so we take advantage of them using linux.

-rick
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Tue Sep 24 11:18:17 MST 2013
The Switch Matrix tool is a java-based application, so it has a jar file rather than an exe file.  You will need java installed on your PC for it to function.

- Paul
0 Kudos