How much current does the LPC812 consume during code flash?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much current does the LPC812 consume during code flash?

duaneallen
Contributor II

I need to know what the current requirements are when an LPC812 is being flashed. None of the datasheets I can find contain this information.

Thank you,

Duane

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Duane Allen,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I was wondering if you can clarify what kind of occasion you mean, external programmer program the MCU or inside ISP upgrade the application code?

And Datasheet hasn't provided these information yet, thanks for your understanding.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

duaneallen
Contributor II

Hi Ping,

We need to know the current requirements when programming the MCU with an external programmer.

Thank you,

Duane

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Duane Allen,

Thanks for your reply.

To evaluate the consumption when programming the MCU with an external programmer, I consider that you can think of it as MCU runs in Active mode.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos