How LPC1785FBD208 Realizes Two-way CAN Function and TFT 24-bit Function at the same time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How LPC1785FBD208 Realizes Two-way CAN Function and TFT 24-bit Function at the same time

ppstv789
Contributor I

Hello, the chip model I use is LPC1785FBD208. I hope to be able to use 2-way CAN function and TFT 24bit function. When I was designing the circuit, I found that the CAN2 pin clashed with the TFT pin. CAN2 pins are P0 [4] and P0 [5]; P2 [7] and P2 [8]. I have noticed that P0 [20] has the function of LCD VD[14]. However, according to the technical specification, this function was changed to reserved on December 20, 2011. Does this function still exist? How registers should be configured if they exist. How to adjust the pin if you want to achieve 2-way CAN function and TFT24bit function?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 轶 张,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does this function still exist?
-- No, it doesn't exist.
2) How to adjust the pin if you want to achieve 2-way CAN function and TFT24bit function?
-- After several of checking, the LPC1785FBD208 doesn't have enough pins to assign the pins for 2 CAN bus and TFT 24-bit panel at the same time.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos