Hi, I am using LPC 3250 controller and though able to enter stop mode the processor is not returning to Run mode even after doing register settings. i want processor to wake up when a GPI interrupt occurs. Please help in this and share some sample codes.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am using LPC 3250 controller and though able to enter stop mode the processor is not returning to Run mode even after doing register settings. i want processor to wake up when a GPI interrupt occurs. Please help in this and share some sample codes.

vikhyathkumar
Contributor I

In the system, LPC 3250 is running in RUN mode and when the processor is idle, it should enter stop mode and then on occurrence of a GPI interrupt, it should return to RUN mode. Though instructions in User manual were followed required result didn't come, So please give some idea and details how to achieve this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Vikhyath,

I was wondering if you can answer there questions below.

1. Did the current consumption reduce after execute the enter the stop mode function?
  2. After the MCU executes the enter the stop mode function, what's the next status of the MCU, for instance the MCU can still runs or just break down.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos