显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Help! NXP Website Acting Up with New Web Blocker 😟

531 次查看
judywatson
Contributor I

Hey everyone,

I'm totally new to all this tech stuff, so please bear with me if I don't get all the lingo right. I've got a bit of a head-scratcher here. I recently got this new web filtering software installed on my browser, and now the NXP website is giving me a major headache.

You see, I kinda need the NXP website for some things, but ever since this web blocker came into my life, it's been acting all sorts of wonky. The site looks like it's having a meltdown – buttons are out of place, pictures won't load, and don't even get me started on the links that just won't click.

I thought I was being smart by turning off the web blocker, and bam, the NXP website was back to normal. But here's the kicker – I don't really want to keep turning off this blocker thing every time I want to use NXP. Feels like I'm doing a tech tango here, and I don't know the steps.

Is anyone else facing this? Is it like the NXP website and the web blocker are having a fight or something? I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water here, so if you've got any advice or magic spells (kidding, but not really), I'm all ears.

Thanks a million for helping out a tech newbie like me!

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

513 次查看
frank_m
Senior Contributor III

I'm using uBlock Origin and AdBlock Plus, an I'm fine so far. Even with the NXP website.
Most such extensions allow individual settings for a site. Just go to the site, and check the menu of your blocker while displaying it.
Sometimes you might have to enable certain actions for a page, in order to work properly.

That's all that I can contribute ...

0 项奖励
回复