cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating six-channel PWM using LPC824's SCT/PWM

valerio
Contributor I

Hello everybody,

this is my first ever discussion on NXP Community. I'm a bachelor student from Italy and I'm facing a few problems with my final project.

I need to generate a six-channel PWM with the SCT provided by LPC824 (LPCXpresso824-max board) but, even if the LPCXpresso IDE signals no errors, my oscilloscope detects no PWM wave at the output of my board.

I'll link my code so you can better understand what I did. Just as an example, in the code, duty cycle values are set to 50%

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thank you for your help

Original Attachment has been moved to: sct.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: main.c.zip

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You also can refer to the application note SCTimer PWM cookbook :

http://cache.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11538.zip?fsrch=1&sr=7&pageNum=1 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Valerio Campomaggiore,

I think you can test the official sample code at first, whether it works on your side.

You can download the code bundle :

http://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/software/LPC824_Example_Code_Bundle_LPCXpresso_r1.0.zip 

The SCT_PWM project, whether it works on your side, if it works, you can modify the official code, then check it again.

Please try it at first.

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

valerio
Contributor I

Hello Kerry Zhou, 

thank you for your answer. I edited my code and now it seems to work as I wanted.

Have a nice day,

Valerio

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Valerio,

That's very good to hear you make it work.

And thank you for your updated information.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos