cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate 4 Pulses with SCT without interrupt

sodiptaberutu
Contributor II

Hallo all,

I try to generate 4 Pulse with SCT on LPC 1549 (see on the attachment). I use it for burst the ultrasonic sensor.  My question is: how can I generate the pulses without an Interrupt Routine. Any ideas?

Thank you

Sodipta Karina

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
3 Replies

sodiptaberutu
Contributor II

I have read it and it helps me. I have 1 question namely: For example I use SCT0, then I divide it into SCT0_High and SCT0_Low. Are those Timers (SCT0_H and SCT0_L) be able to start counting at the same time?

Best Regards,

Sodipta

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sodipta,

Yes, SCT0_H and SCT0_L value can start increase at the same time, about the run the SCT, you can learn the more information in the section Run the SCT in the reference manual.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I've attached the application demo about the SCTimer, and please refer to it for details.

www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11538.zip?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Application%20Notes&WT_VENDOR=FREE...
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!