Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Accelerator Turn On or Off

Jump to solution
himanshudoshi
Contributor III

Hello to all,

While going through an architecture of the LPCXpresso 54114, I have read about a memory unit present just before the flash memory, namely Flash accelerator. So, is there any piece of code to make it turn on or off??

Kindly, look into the attached file.Memory-1.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,

Himanshu 

Labels (4)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi HIMANSHU DOSHI,

The acceleration can be enabled in register FLASHCFG[ACCEL], you can find the according information from the user manual UM10914:

18.jpg

More details, please refer to chapter 6.6.4 Flash accelerator functional description.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi HIMANSHU DOSHI,

The acceleration can be enabled in register FLASHCFG[ACCEL], you can find the according information from the user manual UM10914:

18.jpg

More details, please refer to chapter 6.6.4 Flash accelerator functional description.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

himanshudoshi
Contributor III

Hii Kerry,

Thank you very much for your reply. Is it possible for you to provide me a piece of code to make it turn off. I am pretty much beginner in this field.

Thanking you once again,

Regards,

HImanshu

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hlmanshu,

Please try this:

SYSCON->FLASHCFG &= ~(1<<4);

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

himanshudoshi
Contributor III

Hello Kerry,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have tried as per your suggestion. But, now there is a small issue occurring.

The issue is even when I have replaced 1 with any other number for example 0 or 100 or 700. There is no change observed in the power consumption. Also, when I have removed ~ sign, no changes observed.

Why is it so? Can you clarify me a bit?

Sorry, for the trouble.

Thanking you once again,

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos