Find out the instruction address for which the current has been measured in Power Measurement Tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out the instruction address for which the current has been measured in Power Measurement Tool

himanshudoshi
Contributor III

Hello to all,

Since we all know the power measurement tool measured the current consumption due to the instruction execution. My aim is to find out the instruction address on which it has measured the current. Or in other words, on 12MHz, and sampling rate for the tool is 200000ksps when we measure the current, the tool gives us the instances at every 5 microseconds. But, is it possible to get the instruction address location for those instances. Since I am working on the effect of instruction address over the current consumption. 

For better understanding, I am posting an example code and the corresponding measurement data from the power measurement tool. In the example code, we have bunch of NOP and ADD instruction. And we know their corresponding instruction address. But, how to find out on which address location we have got the peak or the minimum value from the measurement data.

example code : 

NOP

NOP

ADD

ADD

NOP

NOP

Question.JPG

So, while the power measurement tool is measuring, is there any way to get the corresponding instruction address for the measured instances and I am using LPCXpresso 54114.

Kindly, help me out with this. Since I am new to this field.

Thanking you once again,

Regards,

Himanshu

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi HIMANSHU DOSHI ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to get the more information, for instance, whether you can introduce the testing steps in details.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos