Error in final launch sequence Error: Unable to configure core for probe index 1. Wire not connected

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in final launch sequence Error: Unable to configure core for probe index 1. Wire not connected

shivagarwal
Contributor I

These are our custom boards. 
Most of the boards are programming and working fine (from the same manufacturing batch), however quite a few are also throwing this error.
Could you please help.

Thanks,

Shiv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shiv Agarwal,

Thank for you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor product and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to the figure you shared, it suggests you restart your debug session. If the problem recurs, then power cycle your debug probe and restart debugging, whether you already had tried these tricks.
In my opinion, I'd highly recommend you to check the hardware at firstly, especially for the debug interface design, I was wondering if you can share the schematic.
To validate debug interface design, connect it with the Jlink debugger, then open the J-link commander to check whether the LPC54618 be able to be identified.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

shivagarwal
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

I see there is a problem on the 3V3 rail which is throwing the debugger off. 
I will fix that first and it should solve the debugger issue. 

(We can close this thread.) 

Thanks,

Shiv

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shiv Agarwal,

Thanks for your reply
Glad to hear the news.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos