Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol Image$$ARM_LIB_STACK$$ZI$$Limit (referred from startup_lpc54618.o).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol Image$$ARM_LIB_STACK$$ZI$$Limit (referred from startup_lpc54618.o).

mariamandi64
Contributor I

Hi

I want to use LPC54618 for my works. for generating a test project using latest LPC54618 Ver11.0.1 keil pack After selecting new uvision project i check RTE_Device Under SDK Project Tempelate Tab and click on Resolve Tab I add a simple main .c file and type an instruction that attached to my file and you can see. but when building is complete i have this error:

I work about two years by LPC1549 devices and in that device i generate new projects same as above manner and my projects worked correctly but in this device i can not generate a simple test project in keil. please help me to generate Error Free test project in Keil By LPC54618 Pack Ver 11.0.1.Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I just tested your project from my side with MDK v5.26.2. There is no build error now. see attached video.

When I import the project to my MDK, the IDE pops up message to request install some patches, just following the instruction to install them.

Then don't forget restart MDK IDE.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

mariamandi64
Contributor I

Aslo note that i want to craete projects by NXP.LPC54618_DFP.11.0.1 pack not Keil.LPC54000_DFP.2.6.0 beacause Keil.LPC54000_DFP.2.6.0 pack was removed by NXP. I think that NXP.LPC54618_DFP.11.0.1 pack should be modified by NXP (probably!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi marya.

Thanks for your feedback.

I just check it again, This error message is because the tool chain can't find definition of this symbol ARM_LIB_STACK. By default this symbol is defined in *.scf file. but your test.scf doesn't include it.

I attach a LPC54618J512_flash.scf file here, you need:

- copy this file to your project folder

- set the right path for LPC54618J512_flash.scf in linker settings.

I attach a video of what I am talking about.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

mariamandi64
Contributor I

I see your video thank you for your help.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you are welcome.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:

0 Kudos

mariamandi64
Contributor I

Thank You For your response but in your video this error exist exactly!Why?Also my version of keil is 5.27.1.0 can you create a similar test project with no error and capture video from steps for creating it.please see my video attached to this reply.thank's alot

0 Kudos