cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed instructions on creating Single Enhanced and Dual Enhanced images

chuan_tian
Contributor II

Hi, 

Our company is using LPC54114. I need some detailed instructions or application notes on how to create Single Enhanced and Dual Enhanced images on LPC54114. The user manual mentioned it briefly but not very practical.

I saw similar pending request from other users on other MCU.

https://community.nxp.com/message/1032713?commentID=1032713#comment-1032713 

Any information would help.

Best,

Chuan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chuan Tian,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I've requested for some application notes about this implementation, and I'm waiting for the AE team's reply.
I'll inform you ASAP if I get the response.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

chuan_tian
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

any new updates? We are in a tight schedule and this question is critical for us.

Best,

Chuan

0 Kudos

ben11
Contributor II

I'm guessing like my original thread, you never received any follow up information? jeremyzhou did you ever receive any application notes?

0 Kudos

caseykelso
Contributor II

Hi Chuan,

I'm looking for help on another thread on how to flash sector 0 using IAP from a dual enhanced image residing in a sector greater than 0. I put together a project that demonstrates how to setup a dual enhanced image using the iap_flash demo driver from the SDK. Feel free to use this for inspiration. I recommend diff'ing the source dir with the downloads/iap_flash directory to see the changes that are necessary.

GitHub - caseykelso/lpc54628 

Casey

0 Kudos