cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict between peripherals and emwin on LPC1788

mosbatm
Contributor I

Hi there.
I 've used keil 4.7 with emwin 5.16 on lpc1788.my gui consist of a main page and some sub pages.when gui shows main page every thing works perfect.but when i hide main page and show a subpage , peripherals (usb,usart,caputre intterupt) stop working until i return to main page again.how can i solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mosbat M,

I think it is the emwin subpage block the code, I find you also post this question in the segger forum, and the segger emwin engineer already give you the suggestions:

Peripherals Stop Working during changing page on emwin. - emWin related - SEGGER Forum 

pastedImage_1.png

I think, for the detail usage of the emwin, you still need to check it with the Segger emwin engineer, they are the emwin expert.

If you have the LPC1788 peripherals problem, you can let me know, but from your description, the peripherals should already work, it is just blocked by the subpage, you can tell the segger engineer what the detail subpage you are using, then find the correct way to make the other function work when code stay in the subpage.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos