Config SCTimer for 4 input and 4 output

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config SCTimer for 4 input and 4 output

anto
Contributor II

I am starting to work on a new project and I would like to use LPC845. I would like to know from more experienced people that you can configure SCTimer with 4 inputs that read 4 pulses and 4 pwm outputs. Example, the pulse 1 must drive the PWM 1 for the duration of the pulse read on the capture 1, the impulse on the input 2 must drive the PWM 2 for the duration of the pulse 2 etc and so for the third and fourth input.
Thanks for reply

Labels (1)
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Antonello Stella,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the application note: AN11538 which demonstrates a variety of uses for the SCTimer/PWM block in details.
The download link of this application note is below:
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11538.zip
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jren68
Contributor III

I am very curious why the code examples doesn't have a folder for the LPC540XX....

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jenny Rendall,

Please refer to demos in the LPC5410x folder.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!