cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanOpen on LPC54016

giuseppe_sama
Contributor I
Hi everyone. I developed a card with LPC54016/18 that communicates 
in a CAN network, using the microcontroller Can_fd peripheral. 
Now I need to insert the card into a CanOpen network. 
Is there a library with features to use, perhaps with an example? 
Thank you.
0 Kudos
6 Replies

giuseppe_sama
Contributor I

Thank you Jeremy for then new answer.

Unfortunately, I need to use a microcontroller like LPC540xx for my application, because I need more speed and more ram than the LPC11C24 offers to me.

I have already a CanOpen library for a PIC microcontroller, but this is a old library, and I wish to start a new project with a "reliable" CanOpen library.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giuseppe Samà

Thanks for your reply.
NXP gold partner: Embedded Systems Academy can provide professional tech support about the CANOpen for you, please learn more information about them via the below link.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/connect/displayPartnerProfile.sp?lang_cd=en&partnerId=12180&lang=en&

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

giuseppe_sama
Contributor I

Thank you so much Jeremy. Now I try to learn more information from your partner.

Have a great day.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giuseppe Samà ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Unfortunately, SDK hasn't provided the CANOpen demo which bases on the FlexCAN module, it needs the developer to migrate the CANOpen stack by himself.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

giuseppe_sama
Contributor I

Thank you Jeremy for the answer. Is it available a demo for another microcontroller? I could modify only the low level routines, and to use the high level routines like demo.

Is it possible?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giuseppe Samà ,

Thanks for your reply.
I think the LPC11C24 is the choice for your design, it offers CAN and CANopen initialization and communication features to user applications via the integrated ROM API, I'd like to suggest you learn the more information by reviewing its RM (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10398.pdf).

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos