Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCID Device Class - Smart card support

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Cusko on Tue Jul 24 06:50:00 MST 2012
Hello,

In you video from a Design West Summit I saw that you are planning to support an USB smart card device driver soon. But I would like to know, when it would be ready. Because if the due date is to far I must do the driver myself:( 

Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by danhauck on Mon Jan 28 02:27:40 MST 2013
Hello,

for our special MedicalCard we are developing a smart card reader. We think about to use the lpc1347 and the nxpusblib. But we mandatory need smart card class support. Is there a chance to get smart card support until summer?

Thanks

Daniel Hauck
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Cusko on Thu Aug 16 00:11:08 MST 2012
It would be great if only the basic functionalities are implemented. So that the CCID files with descriptors and structures are embbeded into the nxpUSBlib. From there on it isn't to difficult implementing user specific functionalities. But I will examine the CCID class more closely and let you know about the most important functions for us. Thank you.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Wed Aug 08 17:49:14 MST 2012
Unfortunately a CCID class is not near the top of our stack at this time. We do plan on producing a simple version of this class but not within the next few months.

Once we do though, it would be nice to know what is important to you. The CCID class is large with many features and we probably don't plan to implement it fully. Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos