Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booting via SD Card

Jump to solution
suvhm
Contributor I

Hello Team,

Actually i am trying to boot the LPC55S69 board through SD Card, i am not sure how much it is feasible.

If yes, any docs and pointer is really help me to move forward.

Actually i am exploring ways to boot the Board other than MCUXpresso IDE.

Another ways to boot is via a cmd line using JLinkGDBServer in that also one need to use external debugger to flash  the program on to the  board.

Is there a way to flash the application using internal debugger without the use of external hardware.

Any help is really appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Booting from SD card is not possible with this MCU. You can check boot modes in table 169 and 170 of the User Manual.

Additionally, you can use Flash Magic to communicate with LPC55S69 in ISP mode. Please check the link below for more details.

https://community.nxp.com/pwmxy87654/attachments/pwmxy87654/lpc%40tkb/201/3/Flash%20Magic%20programm...

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Booting from SD card is not possible with this MCU. You can check boot modes in table 169 and 170 of the User Manual.

Additionally, you can use Flash Magic to communicate with LPC55S69 in ISP mode. Please check the link below for more details.

https://community.nxp.com/pwmxy87654/attachments/pwmxy87654/lpc%40tkb/201/3/Flash%20Magic%20programm...

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos