Accurate dimensional info of LPC-Link2?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accurate dimensional info of LPC-Link2?

leonardp
Contributor I

Is there accurate dimensional information on all the connectors and mounting holes of the LPC-Link 2 board? The PDF currently present at Embedded Artists (https://www.embeddedartists.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/LPC-Link-II_v3_header_dimensions.pdf ) fails to indicate the location of J1, J6, JP1, JP2, JP3, the second mounting hole and all the testpoints...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

leonardp
Contributor I

Since no-one helped I had to make my own by massaging several documents and measuring the real thing :smileysad:

For those who might need it, I attached the file.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thanks for your sharing.:smileyhappy:

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi leo potjewijd,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Unfortunately, we don't have other files about the dimensional information except for the (

https://www.embeddedartists.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/LPC-Link-II_v3_header_dimensions.pd

)

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos