cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ISP of LPC1768

lio0702
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm working on a software, as Flash Magic, with LPC1768 through ISP commands. Unfortunately, it worked pretty well in the early stages until the 'G 0 T' command don't work. The 'G' command is as follows. 

pastedImage_2.png

So, it was unlocked before runing the 'G 0 T',and return value was 0.  but the code didn't work at 0x0000000 of flash. Curiously, it worked well after reset the microcontroller by manual operation.

Any helps/suggestions will be a great help to me.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thanks.

Yu Lio

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

castor_xu
Contributor I

when use Go, you should bear in mind that it is still in ISP mode, not in the user code mode.

the main difference is the system clock,see your image below.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yu lio,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to the statement, I think you miss call the ISP Unlock command prior to calling the Go command. So please give a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos