cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/D Conversion

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by askksa12543 on Mon Nov 17 10:12:20 MST 2014
I am using an NGX Xplorer 4337 board for a school project and am having difficulty with setting the ADC up. When I try to setup the memory pointer for the ADC it tells me LPC_ADC undeclared (first use in this function). I am trying to define it like I did with the PWM.

#define ADCLPC_ADC
#define ADC_CLOCKADC_CLOCK_SETUP

I'm not sure why this wouldn't work the same as

#define SCT_PWM            LPC_SCT

when setting up the pulse width motor control. There isn't an ADC example that I can find to determine if I am setting up the wrong pointer. Please help. Thanks,

Kevin Anderson
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nerd herd on Mon Nov 17 15:01:00 MST 2014
Hi askksa12543,

Our LPCOpen software platform has several examples for the LPC43xx, including an ADC one. Here's a link:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc43xx-packages

I'm not sure if the board layout is different between the Xplorer 4330 and Xplorer 4337 board, and if they aren't, you should be able to use the Xplorer 4330 projects and add a flash target to program the flash. At the very least, you can use the code as a reference.
0 Kudos