cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb_device_cdc_vcom SDK_2.1_TWR-K65F180M not enumerating

sameerchouksey
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working with TWR-K65F180M and using sdk 2.1. I want to use the board (using 8GB card on board) as a mass storage device, so that when I connect the board to PC using a micro USB cable the board should enumerate as a mass storage device.

I am working on usb_device_cdc_vcom example code given in the sdk 2.1. I connect the target board to PC and run the example code with default jumper settings. Now I open up the jumper J23 (open all four pins), connect 6-7 pins of J9 and connect 3.3V external power supply between J9 pin 2 and TP12. 

The user guide says I should see echo on tera term and a device(Virtual com demo) on device manager but none of the two is working for me. I only see "USB device CDC virtual com demo" on tera term. 

Kindly help me identify if there is any thing wrong with my settings or processor.

Thanks,

Sameer  

twr-k65f180m sdk_2.1 usb_device_cdc_vcom msd cdc usb dev msd cdc

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

sameerchouksey
Contributor I

Hi,

No, it is not working even with text file. 

Somehow, usb_device_composite_cdc_msc_sdcard example is working with EHCI mode but not with the default KHCI mode.

Thanks,

Sameer  

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Sameer,

In the Hyperterminal tools, or Tera Term tools whatever, if you transfer a text file, the contents of the file will be echoed on the tools.

Pls have a try

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos