cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eDMA ScatterGatter

oaf
Contributor IV

I'm using KDS-2.0.0 and KSDK-1.1.0.

I need to run a DMA transfer for one cycle, and think of using EDMA_DRV_ConfigScatterGatherTransfer()

with a list of only one destination (source is I2S device).

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any example for this, is there anyone which have a sample to provide?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ole Asbjorn Fadum,

Unfortunately, there's no demo that integrate with ScatterGatter function in SDK now.

However I can share a demo which using the eDMA ScatterGatter feature to transfer the data to external flash through the SPI interface.

The demo was created for another customer in a few month ago and the original demo spi_demo is from the TWR-K60D100M sample code KINETIS512_V2_SC,

you should use the spi_demo.c and isr.h in the SPI_DMA_TEST_Scenario2_scatter_gather file instead of the these files in the original demo, it's done.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oaf
Contributor IV

Thanks, I'm trying to work with KSDK so the register -> API mapping must be done of course, but it's a start.

0 Kudos