arm-none-eabi-g++: error: ./SDK/platform/drivers/src/uart/sl_uart_driver.o: No such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arm-none-eabi-g++: error: ./SDK/platform/drivers/src/uart/sl_uart_driver.o: No such file or directory

Jump to solution
matherinewang
Contributor III

Hi guys,

I new a kinetis project using PE and SDK1.2 in KDS3.0, and copy lwip module into my project, after i add the include path for lwip and build the project, but failed as:

I am suprised about the build error that why sl_uart_driver.o not fsl_uart_driver.o?

I've attached my entire project here.  Can anyone at FSL please take a look at it, thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: K64Processors_PE_SDK.7z.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello matherine wang:

Your project includes a lot of files and it seems you are hitting the Windows 8192 character limit. Please see this tutorial for the fix from colleague Erich Styger:

Solving the 8192 Character Command Line Limit on Windows | MCU on Eclipse

I think the fixed plugin will be implemented in the next KDS version.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello matherine wang:

Your project includes a lot of files and it seems you are hitting the Windows 8192 character limit. Please see this tutorial for the fix from colleague Erich Styger:

Solving the 8192 Character Command Line Limit on Windows | MCU on Eclipse

I think the fixed plugin will be implemented in the next KDS version.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
matherinewang
Contributor III

Thanks very much! the plugin can fix my problem.

0 Kudos