cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-KM34Z75M support in KSDK

Deejay
Contributor III

Hi,

I wonder if there is any plan to support TWR-KM34Z75M in KDS and when that would be?

Thanks.

Devan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Devan,

There is already a standalone port based on Kinetis SDK 1.2 for this board, you may download it from https://freescale.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=6450237  , and have the release note from http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/KSDK120KM34ZRN.pdf .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Deejay
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

Thanks for the pointers... sorry I missed them obviously.

For some reason, I can't access the download site for the standalone port... it takes me to "My Freescale" page and not sure where to go from there.

However, I can access the release note though. Any idea? Thanks again.

Regards,

Devan

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Devan,

The KSDK for TWR-KM34Z75M software download link with some problem. We had known this issue and our web team is working on it.

Sorry for the any inconvenience may cause. I think it could be fixed very soon.

Thank you for the patience.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Deejay
Contributor III

OK no worries, thanks for letting me know, Ma. 

Cheers.

Devan

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Devan,

Please refer attached video using this way to download TWR-KM34Z75M KSDK software, which is just a temporary way:

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos