SKEAZN8AMTG coding and debugging in the absence of SDK support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKEAZN8AMTG coding and debugging in the absence of SDK support

saumyasinha
Contributor I

I want to code SKEAZN8AMTG on Kinetis Design Studio. I have downloaded and installed KDS v3.0.0 and KSDK v1.2.0. However, now I am aware that SKEAZN8 is supported by KDS but not by KSDK 1.2.0. I have the following questions-

1. In this scenario, what should be the project configuration so that code reaches main function?

2. How should I go about successful debugging of the project in the absence of SDK support?

3. In the absence of SDK for KEAZN8, I am unable to find sample codes except for UART, FTM, ADC and KBI. If other sample codes are available, please link me to them.

Please suggest an alternative if there is no way to carry out the above activities on KDS.

Also, does Codewarrior support SKEAZN8?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Saumya,

Yes, so far , the KSDK doesn't support SKEAZN chips .

And now , you can create KDS project with Processor Expert ,  it also can debug and development successful.

pastedImage_0.png

And the CW support this chip , it is the same as KDS, it can develop with PE or without PE.

And you want which demo ? On CW with PE project , we can refer to the "Typical Usage" , there have the demo of each component .

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos