Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDSK 2.0 how to start

Jump to solution
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Good morning

I have used the 1.1 KDSK and now it is time to use the 2.0.

Something is not understandable to me.

The library has the source files, in a separate project, built in a library file to attach to the specific application project.

So I did with past version, built library and attach. Of course the source files are not so common to use but in case of needing it is possible to trace the source code of the attached library.

I don t see a procedure to build the library in the KDS with version 2.0 of KDSK. There is a lib_mmcau , it seems to use

as the compiled library.

I tried to import the project adc16_interrupt_  it builds  correctly. I don t find how the library is linked in the settings of the project. I use the miscellaneous in the linker options.

So my question is how to build the library in the KDS, attaching manually to the application project, with the possibility to trace in the code.

I don t find a guideline to solve this question,,,

Thank You

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

In KSDK 2.0 there are no libraries anymore. Instead you will compile the source files of the drivers together with your application, all in the same project.

If you import and compile any example inside the KSDK 2.0 you will see that it successfully compiles without any problem, no library needed.

Regards,

Santiago

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Hello

Ok good to know this new point of view.

Thank You

Pietro

0 Kudos
santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

In KSDK 2.0 there are no libraries anymore. Instead you will compile the source files of the drivers together with your application, all in the same project.

If you import and compile any example inside the KSDK 2.0 you will see that it successfully compiles without any problem, no library needed.

Regards,

Santiago

0 Kudos