How do I install the Kinetis SDK after having downloaded the ZIP file? I find all kinds of information on how to go on the web page to customize my SDK for my specific evaluation board etc etc, but I find no information on what to do after having download

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I install the Kinetis SDK after having downloaded the ZIP file? I find all kinds of information on how to go on the web page to customize my SDK for my specific evaluation board etc etc, but I find no information on what to do after having download

olavtorheim
Contributor I

How do I install the Kinetis SDK after having downloaded the ZIP file? I find all kinds of information on how to go on the web page to customize my SDK for my specific evaluation board etc etc, but I find no information on what to do after having downloaded the ZIP file. Should I install it from Eclipse or should I unzip it to a specific location or what shalll I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Olav,

After you download the SDK package with the name as *.zip, with winzip or 7-zip tools you can unzip the package to a directory or default directory, it is okay.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos