Error Message during build "Error: Program "make" not found in PATH" for TWR-K65

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message during build "Error: Program "make" not found in PATH" for TWR-K65

allysonward33
Contributor I

16:09:58 **** Build of configuration Default for project eth_to_serial_twrk65f180m ****

make all

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH

PATH=[C:/Freescale/KDS_v3/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin/client;C:/Freescale/KDS_v3/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin;C:/Freescale/KDS_v3/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/lib/i386;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\clientx86_1\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\system32\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Riverbed\Steelhead Mobile\;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2013b\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\bin;C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\Win64\agvisa;C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\Win64\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\agvisa;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\IVI\bin;C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\IVI\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\Bin\;C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\Win64\Bin\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\SnapAPI\;C:\Xilinix\14.7\LabTools\LabTools\bin\nt64;;C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\eclipse;]

16:09:58 Build Finished (took 181ms)

I get this error any time I try to build this program from the KDSK locations:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\examples\eth_to_serial\build\kds\eth_to_serial_twrk65f180m

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk65f180m\demo_apps\lwip\lwip_ping_demo\ping_bm\kds

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk65f180m\demo_apps\lwip\lwip_udpecho_demo\udpecho_bm\kds

I can run the Hello World build fine.

Thanks,

Allyson

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

allysonward33
Contributor I

I am using Kinetis Design Studio 3.

I am using the GDB PEMicro Interface Debugger.

And the paths that you have listed above I do not have included with my project. Does that mean that I have to manually add them?

Thanks,

Allyson

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allyson,

I apologize for my late response.

Yes, exactly as Alice described. I also write about this at How to: import example in KSDK

Just a question, did you build the package as standalone from kex.freescale.com or from mainline package KSDK1.3 by the same way for demo hello_world?

I´m attaching you the video with the procedure.

Please, let us know if this helps you!

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Allyson,

Have you problem be resolved ?

If not , please use th "Import Working Sets" button to import the project :

I now show your the screenshot about how to do step by step :

pastedImage_0.png

The path is :KSDK_1.3.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\examples\eth_to_serial\build\kds\eth_to_serial_twrk65f180m

pastedImage_1.png

Then build all :

pastedImage_2.png

After build , if still have error, please delete your KDSK1.3,  then re- install again.

If still can not used , please re-install the KDS .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

allysonward33
Contributor I

I tried this, but I am still having the same error I referenced in the beginning with the eth_to_serial_twrk65f180m.

Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allyson,

Please, what KDS do you use?

What do you use for debugger?

Please can you check these paths for your project?

path.png

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allyson,

At first I recommend to build all these libraries:

libs.png

Let us know, if this helps.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

michalzan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

And what about Workspace Tools Path? Is it empty?

0 Kudos

allysonward33
Contributor I

Yes it is empty. Should something be there?

0 Kudos

michalzan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allyson,

Could you please check your Window->Preferences->C/C++->Build->Global Tools Path if you have it set accordingly?

Capture.PNG

If so, could you please check if you have the make.exe inside folder {KDS Install folder}\bin\

There should be all the following files:

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps, let me now.

Regards,

Michal

0 Kudos

allysonward33
Contributor I

I have the preferences and the make.exe in the locations you listed.

Anything else I can try?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Allyson,

Have you build the ksdk_platform_lib ? If not , please first build it .

You can also refer to " lwIP TCP/IP Stack and Kinetis SDK Integration User’s Guide",

it under the KSDK_1.3.0\doc\tcpip\lwip .

After build the lib, i test the demo project of lwip_udpecho_demo , it have no error when build .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

allysonward33
Contributor I

I have built the ksdk_platform_lib.

And I still have the error when I build it.

Anything else that could be happening?

What about building the other programs I listed. Do those work?

0 Kudos