win_hc08sprg.exe

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

win_hc08sprg.exe

isabelbenitez
Contributor II

I am trying the bootloader with the appnote 2295. But the win_hc08sprg.exe always make this:

pastedImage_0.png

Which may be the problem? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

As long as your device is not even establishing connection (identification pane has not information) I suggest you to ensure that your device is on that COM port.

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

isabelbenitez
Contributor II

I can see clearly enough the pin information. Which are exactly the pins I must connect to the com port when using a MK60DN512VLQ10? Thank you.

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

You must connect USBx_DP and USBx_DM wich are Data+ and Data- respectively.

In order to achieve correct connection I suggest you to:

1) Connect your device to the PC

2) Open Universal boot loader AN2295 application press connect

3) Perform a Power On reset to your device-->The idea to do it in this way is to force the application to detect and sync your PC with your device communication

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

isabelbenitez
Contributor II

it is not supossed to be connected by UART? I thought I was trying a serial communication by a serial port, not by USB.

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I apologize, I thougt you was using a microcontroller with USB module, you are right about UART.

You only need to connect Tx and Rx.

If you have this connection follow the steps I mentioned before

0 Kudos