why the bldc does not run while configing as sensorless ?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

why the bldc does not run while configing as sensorless ?

689件の閲覧回数
steven_zhang
Contributor V

i got a set of bldc demo as below:

?TWR elevator

?TWR K60D100M

?TWR MC-LV-3PH

?TWR serial

the motor can run when i config it as bldc with sensors .when i config it as sensorless ,it just vibrates in stead of running ,the motor got hot after sometime of vibrates.

i configged the jumps on the TWR MC-LV-3PH  and download the software of "BLDC_Sensorless_Kinetis_rev_B.exe".

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

473件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

furthermore, the code is based on K60N512, if you use K60D100, maybe you have to review code and modify. for example, the core/system clock frequency, especially, the ADC channel configuration.

There are two example, one is based on MQX, another is without MQX, I do not know which one you are using.

I use the example without MQX, pls refer to the void ADCinit(void){} in peripherals_init.c, especially the follwoing code:

ADC1_SC1B = ADC_SC1_AIEN_MASK | ADC_SC1_ADCH(19); //  
  ADC1_SC1A = ADC_SC1_AIEN_MASK | ADC_SC1_ADCH(10); //  
  ADC0_SC1A = ADC_SC1_AIEN_MASK | ADC_SC1_ADCH(19); // 
  ADC0_SC1B = ADC_SC1_AIEN_MASK | ADC_SC1_ADCH(12); //

for example, channel10 is Dc bus voltage, pls check if the CH19 of ADC1, CH19 of ADC0 and CH12 of ADC0 are back emf channels, by checking the schematics of  the power stage board and the K60D tower board.

0 件の賞賛
返信

473件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Regarding your question, I suspect that the jumper configuration is incorrect, if you use Hall sensor, the Hall signals from BLDC are connected to FTM module. If you use sensorless solution, you have to sample the back Back EFM voltage via ADC converter so that the Kinetis can know the zero-crossing instant to switch the stators.

on TWR-MC-LV3PH board, pls set the jumper:

1)close pin2&3 for J10

2)close pin2&3 for J11

3)close pin2&3 for J12

Furthermore

4)close pin2&3 for both J13 and J14.

Pls have a try.

I will take holiday in the remaining days of this week, if you have issue still, pls update, I will handle in next week.

0 件の賞賛
返信