cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does announce mean

Jump to solution
davidsun
Contributor II

I am very happy to know the "World’s smallest ARM Powered® MCU" is announced by Freescale.

but where can I get one?

I remember when Altera announce a new chip, most of the time you need wait 12 months or even more to get it.

will this happen at Freescale?

when can I get it?

Thanks,

David

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello David!

Great to know you would like to get one. The Press Release announced that the Kinetis KL02 CSP MCU is expected to begin sampling to lead customers in March 2013. Broad market availability of production-qualified samples is planned for July 2013 from Freescale and its distribution partners.

Which means you won't have to wait 12 months at all! :smileygrin:

If you have further questions let us know, or if you want to learn more, visit freescale.com/Kinetis/KL02CSP.

Regards!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello David!

Great to know you would like to get one. The Press Release announced that the Kinetis KL02 CSP MCU is expected to begin sampling to lead customers in March 2013. Broad market availability of production-qualified samples is planned for July 2013 from Freescale and its distribution partners.

Which means you won't have to wait 12 months at all! :smileygrin:

If you have further questions let us know, or if you want to learn more, visit freescale.com/Kinetis/KL02CSP.

Regards!

0 Kudos
davidsun
Contributor II

thank you for your response, I am very glad that the lead customer will test this chip first for none lead user.  couldn't wait to get one.

David

Monica
Senior Contributor III

AWESOME David, keep tuned!

0 Kudos