cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking a locked MK60DN512VLQ10 processor

durgasivakrishn
Contributor III

HI,

I am using MK60DN512VLQ10 controller for my application. when I am flashing my application code into the new MK60DN512VLQ10 first time it is showing that it is locked and you need to do the mass erase, Even if I click the mass erase it is not erasing the device and it is showing the invalid ROM table as a message. Here for flashing and erasing I am using the ulink2 and IDE is KEIL V4.

Can any one help me how to unlock the MK60DN512VLQ10 and sugust me if any application is availabe for flashing and erasing the kinetis devices.

looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

sivakrishna

5 Replies

xxxajk
Contributor III

I usually just do a mass erase using the EZP via USB-uart to SPI.

This has never failed bringing up a new chip for me.

0 Kudos

durgasivakrishn
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your support. This document is very helpful.

Regards,

sivakrishna

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Durga,

To the new kinetis chip lock problem, please check this document at first:

https://community.nxp.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/857127-1-396709/Kinetis%20Lock%20issue%20anal... 

If all the method in the above document can't unlock it, your chip maybe damaged, then you need to refer to the document, and try a new chip.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

durgasivakrishn
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your support, with me only ulink2 is available give some suggestions to unlock or erase with ulink2.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Sivakrishna

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sivakrishna,

If you use the ULINK2 to unlock the chip, you are still failed?

If yes, I suggest you try another board, please note the solder temperature, it is very important.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos