cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking a locked MK60DN512VLQ10 processor

durgasivakrishn
Contributor III

HI,

I am using MK60DN512VLQ10 controller for my application. when I am flashing my application code into the new MK60DN512VLQ10 first time it is showing that it is locked and you need to do the mass erase, Even if I click the mass erase it is not erasing the device and it is showing the invalid ROM table as a message. Here for flashing and erasing I am using the ulink2 and IDE is KEIL V4.

Can any one help me how to unlock the MK60DN512VLQ10 and sugust me if any application is availabe for flashing and erasing the kinetis devices.

looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

sivakrishna

2 Replies

durgasivakrishn
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your support I trayed the above method even it is not erasing or flashing the device. But the device is still detecting in the Keil v5.

regards,

sivakrishna

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

About the hardware circuit, please refer the recommendation described in: How To Sucessfully Program a Custom made Kinetis Microcontroller Board.

About the setting of ULINK2, please refer below image:

under “Cortex-M Target Driver Setup”, change the “Connect” drop down box to “under Reset” and “Reset” drop down box to “HW RESET”. Hit OK to save the settings.

pastedImage_25.png

Then in Keil, click on Flash->Erase.

pastedImage_28.png

And then on Flash->Download.

keil.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------