need example on how to use EEE memory for non-volatile variables using CodeWarrior/Processor Expert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need example on how to use EEE memory for non-volatile variables using CodeWarrior/Processor Expert

mikey1
Contributor III

I have the FRDM-K20D50M platform and would like an example project that  partitions the flex memory for use as non-volatile variables using CodeWarrior and Processor Expert.  are there any examples out there?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I would recommend customer to download Kinetis TFS Flash Driver software from below link: http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/software/C90TFS_FLASH_DRIVER.exe After the installation, customer could find NormalDemo project for K20 product located at below folder: C:\Program Files\Freescale\Standard Software Driver vBeta033\C90TFS\Demos\K20\NormalDemo

0 Kudos

mikey1
Contributor III

Jennie

I imported the NormalDemo project but can not get it to build.  Is there anything I need to do special as I import the project?  I am using CW 10.4

this is the console output

**** Build of configuration RAM_16KB for project demo_normal_MK20DX128xxx5 ****

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.4\gnu\bin\mingw32-make -j8 all

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `C:/CW_workspace/config_files/16KB_Ram.ld', needed by `explicit-dependencies'.  Stop.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

regarding error: mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `C:/CW_workspace/config_files/16KB_Ram.ld', needed by `explicit-dependencies'.  Stop.

please go to CW IDE project  menu "project", "clean...". then build the project again. this should fix the problem

mikey1
Contributor III

to get the projects imported I had to not check the box "copy to workspace"  What is with that?

0 Kudos

mikey1
Contributor III

thanks for the link.  It looks like I should beable to keep busy this afternoon!

0 Kudos