i am using freescale MK70FN1M0VMJ12 processor in my project can i use Trace_d0 and Trace_d1to pin which is currently connected to Pin T13 and P13 respectively to T9 and T10 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am using freescale MK70FN1M0VMJ12 processor in my project can i use Trace_d0 and Trace_d1to pin which is currently connected to Pin T13 and P13 respectively to T9 and T10 ?

shivakumarlv
Contributor I

i would like give provision for both MII and RMII interface to my PHY IC. In MII mode signal are multiplexed with jtag signal( T13 and P13) so i would like to change from T13 and p13 to T9 and T10 is it possible? Please verify the Jtag signals

pastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For K70 provides one pin with multiplexing functions and more pins with the same function to avoid the pin resource conflicting, there should be no problem for customer using the T9 and T10 pins instead as JTAG Trace line.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos