Where is the C code accompanying AN4342 (i2c driver)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the C code accompanying AN4342 (i2c driver)?

Jump to solution
mark03
Contributor II

This app note ("Using the Inter-Integrated Circuit on Coldfire+ and Kinetis") is explicitly referenced in the Kinetis documentation for the part I'm using (KL16).  I can find the app note itself just fine, but despite lots of searching I cannot find the accompanying source code.  The app note contains code snippets, but not the whole thing.

I know that the code included with the FRDM board has its own i2c driver, but it is quite inferior, e.g. it does not support interrupts, only polling.  Can someone point me to the original source archive for AN4342?

Thanks,

Mark

Tags (2)
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The Software is available on the Freescale Webpage, it is easy to find if you type in the Search box AN4342. The Associated file is present before the Document description.

Here is the link of the AN4342SW

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The Software is available on the Freescale Webpage, it is easy to find if you type in the Search box AN4342. The Associated file is present before the Document description.

Here is the link of the AN4342SW

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

mark03
Contributor II

Sorry about that.  I thought my best chance was to find the HTML page for that note, with links to both the PDF and software archive, or a master HTML page listing all the app notes, but google could not find any such pages, so I tried searching Freescale for "application notes" and that didn't work either.  I should have tried the obvious...

Thanks,

Mark