cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get MK10 bootloader note?

eunseokjung
Contributor II

Hi all, I am using MK10DX256VLH7.

Now i'm studying about bootloader and flash memory. The only thing that i fouond is AN2295, AN4367, AN4370 files.

Is it enough for studying bootloader about MK10?

I couldn't find exactly matched application note into MK10.

Dose who have any idea for gettign MK10 bootloader note?

Thank you~

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Eunseok Jung:

For the MK10DX256VLH7 you may start with the AN2295, which is a serial bootloader. The others you mentioned are Ethernet and USB bootloaders, but K10 parts do not have those modules.

The link above is for the appnote document. To download the corresponding software (AN2295SW) please run a search in Freescale website for AN2295 and you will find the link to download:

pastedImage_3.png

Unzip the folder and you will find the projects available for IAR, CodeWarrior and Keil in "an2295sw\src\Kinetis".

There are different build configurations. The closest one to your K10 is the configuration for K20_72MHz. You just have to adapt a couple files to match your K10 MCU:

- bootloader_cfg.h

- AN2295_TWR_K20D72_cfg.h

- AN2295_LinkerFile

Then should be ready to go.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos