cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-WIFI

papembaye
Contributor I

Hello,

I research for a type of twr-wifi compatible with the Tower System Module TWR-K64. I find 4 types of twr-wifi(TWR-WIFI-RS2101;  TWR-WIFI-G1011MI; TWR-WIFI-GS1500M ; TWR-WIFI-AR4100) but they notice that "it's not recommanded for new devices", therefore I think that those types of twr-wifi are just compatibles with the twr-k60. I wante to know if  there is another types of twr-wifi or those twr-wifi that I notice are also compatible with the twr-k60? Thank you and sorry for my bad englih :smileywink:.

Pape MBAYE

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Masmiseim
Senior Contributor I

You could also try a FRDM-Board of your choice with this Board here:

https://www.arrow.com/en/products/gt202kits/shenzhen-longsys-electronics-co-ltd

Which has also a Qualcomm Atheros Chip.

0 Kudos

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

For the WIFI application with Kinetis family, we recommend SX-ULPAN-EVK board, which is development board compatible with the NXP Tower System and is designed to evaluate the Qualcomm Atheros QCA4004 chipset (Ultra-Low-Power Wi-Fi) in conjunction with the NXP Kinetis MCUs. For more detail,please make reference below link:

Tower System board for QCA4004 based Low Powe|NXP

0 Kudos

gustavocosta
Contributor III

Hi there fangli

is there any library to use the SX-ULPAN-EVK board with the TWR-K64F120M plataform? I could not find any at the NXP nor at the Silex website. There is only a binary file available for download.

Any help would be terrific.

Best Regards,

Gustavo Costa

R&D Engineer

0 Kudos