cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-KM34Z50M how to download software driver

Jump to solution
isaotakashima
Contributor IV

I would like to download software driver for the TWR-KM34Z50M evaluation board.

I understand that NXP release MCUXpresso SDK for Kinetis evaluation board, but this SDK does not support the TWR-KM34Z50M.

I found the API reference manual as below, and I can download reference manual, but I cannot download KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW which is associated file of reference manual.

=================================================================================

API reference manual for Kinetis M bare-metal drivers and software examples. ... (REV 4.1.6)

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/KMSWDRVAPIRM.zip

24 Nov 2016 API reference manual for Kinetis M bare-metal drivers and  software examples. (Unzip and open refman.html)

ZIP   7.3MB  Application Note: KMSWDRVAPIRM
Associated File: KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW

=================================================================================

Please let us know link address for KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Takashima

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Takashima,

The download link is broken. Please check the attached file.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Takashima,

The download link is broken. Please check the attached file.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rdscliff
Contributor II

I think if you just click on the filename for Associated File: KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW, it will download the zip file with all the drivers.

0 Kudos
isaotakashima
Contributor IV

Dear Clifton Shak,

Thank you for your reply.

I already click "KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW", but I cannot download software driver, because that link address is "https://www.nxp.com/".

Did you click "KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW"?

Again, please let us know link address for KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Takashima

0 Kudos
rdscliff
Contributor II

Are you in the United States?  I wonder if the link is region specific.

When I look at the link, I see https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=KMSWDRVAPIRM_SW

0 Kudos