TWR-K60N512 and eGUI HelloWorld

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60N512 and eGUI HelloWorld

Glogov_Kolac
Contributor II

Does anybody have succes with eGUI 2.01 HelloWorld example running under MQX 3.7 RTOS. 

I try this example but there is no text, image or any kind of content on TWR LCD. To mention that I am using elevatro SPI rather than 16b mode. Is there anyone who have succes with this example and how ?!

0 Kudos
10 Replies

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

on latest release of eGUI on web is example with K60 and eGUI over SPI.

Good luck

0 Kudos

Glogov_Kolac
Contributor II

I have tryed all examples for TWR K60N512 in eGui 2.01 (baremetal, mqx 3.7 and 3.6) and after running the code there is no content on my TWR LCD. I configured it to use external SPI (SW1 = 01111110). If somebody have succes with this example and how ?

0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The examples, should work correctly.

The issue could be done by HW, did you tried the LCD on any other MCU? TWR-MCF51CN128 ??

0 Kudos

Glogov_Kolac
Contributor II

TWR LCF works fine with builtin demo (driven by onboard Coldfire JM128 MCU). The problem is when I try to run demo from my Kinetis TWR Mcu acros the elevator board bypasing JM128. Is there some extra config on HW or SW for External SPI running ?

0 Kudos

Dekiru
Contributor IV
Hi, - Did you clear the JM128 chip? If not, there should be conflict and you may not be able to use LCD - I think that there is conflict between LCD interface and Flexbus, so try to not use flexbus (and MRAM of course) when using TWR LCD Regards
0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Good point, I forgot on this .

I§m ussually using this simple project (CW 6.3).

0 Kudos

Glogov_Kolac
Contributor II

I will try to solder pins of reset taster in order to keep JM128 in reset all the time. This is (IMHO) better idea than flashing JM (besides that I dont have BDM flasher). 

0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

on TWR-LCD JM128 is some kind of bootloader that you could use instead of BDM. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello Here you can find a valid app for working with eGUI and JM will not cause interferences. Notice that not only the reset line is the issue but touch screen control. http://www.towergeeks.org/forum/topics/twrk60n512-and-tft best regards Luis
0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
I forgot tell you that you can use bootloader for flashing Luis
0 Kudos