TWR-K60F+USB Stack

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60F+USB Stack

xavi2804
Contributor II

Hello, I am new here, I want to use the usb stack to create an usb 2.0 HID app with a TWR-K60F120M and TWR-SER2, but i dowload the usb_stack_v4.0.3 and in the realease notes it says that this board is not compatible, but the tower has the usb high speed controller, so how can i make this without the usb stack?. Also if i can use the usb stack is there any examples for this board, because i found for K70F and K60N. Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Javier,

As the Kinetis K60F120 and K70F120 devices shares the modules version, and TWR-K60F120M and TWR-K70FN1M has the same crystal value (50 MHz) and USB connections, you could load the provided examples for K70F120, into the K60F120, and they should work.

Additionally, you could also use Freescale MQX v4.0, which includes a BSP for TWR-K60F120M board and USB HID Device examples. This could be downloaded from www.freescale.com/mqx

After installation, the USB HID Device example projects (Mouse and CW10 for example) could be found on the
following path:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\usb\device\examples\hid\mouse\cw10\hid_mouse_dev_twrk60f120m\

Hope this information will be useful for you.

Best regards!

/Carlos

xavi2804
Contributor II

hello, thank you for the answer, I'm already using the usb stack examples of HID app, and it works but only with the twr-ser, but with the Twr-ser2, i cant get that the computer renognize ths usb device, I change the code to hability the high speed and do the jumper configuration, but still no luck. Thank you

Javier

0 Kudos