SDK problem

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
761件の閲覧回数
raduansarif
Contributor I

Hello, I am working with the MKL27Z128LH4 device. I do not get any suitable SDK for this device. I have downloaded MKL43Z SDK but it is not working. Also, MKL27Z SDK is not working in the attached photo. 

I need suggestions, about MKL27Z128LH4 SDK and how to connect J- link GDB server. 

Thank you

MKL27Z.JPG

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
742件の閲覧回数
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @raduansarif 

Thanks a lot for your patience and hoping you are well, I would like to attach the SDK for MKL27Z128LH4 device that you can download from this link (once you are logged in): https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder?hw=FRDM-KL27Z

Regarding the suggestions about MKL27Z128LH4 SDK, which specific suggestions are you looking for?
I just want to remember you that you can install the attached SDK into your MCUXpresso environment by dragging & dropping the .zip folder into the box as it is shown here:

PabloAvalos_1-1639427397492.png

At last but not least, J-link GDB server can be connected automatically once MCUXpresso is downloaded and installed in your computer, it will ask for you to install Segger J-Link driver and P&E driver if you want, so if you accept them, once you connect the USB from your development board, it will be detected automatically.

I hope all this information is helpful, if not, please let me know if you have more questions.

Best Regards.

Pablo Avalos.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
743件の閲覧回数
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @raduansarif 

Thanks a lot for your patience and hoping you are well, I would like to attach the SDK for MKL27Z128LH4 device that you can download from this link (once you are logged in): https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder?hw=FRDM-KL27Z

Regarding the suggestions about MKL27Z128LH4 SDK, which specific suggestions are you looking for?
I just want to remember you that you can install the attached SDK into your MCUXpresso environment by dragging & dropping the .zip folder into the box as it is shown here:

PabloAvalos_1-1639427397492.png

At last but not least, J-link GDB server can be connected automatically once MCUXpresso is downloaded and installed in your computer, it will ask for you to install Segger J-Link driver and P&E driver if you want, so if you accept them, once you connect the USB from your development board, it will be detected automatically.

I hope all this information is helpful, if not, please let me know if you have more questions.

Best Regards.

Pablo Avalos.

0 件の賞賛