cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card sample code for k60 Using KDS

lijofrancis
Contributor III

Dear sir,

i am working K60 tower board i require code to test the sd card interface of k60 board and also we also require fatfs driver to store file and read back so please send me the code how initialisation and to transfer files using sd card using KDS .without freertos is prefer Thank you sir

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lijo Francis,

There is no such kind of demo for now, but if you installed KSDK 1.2, you might find two of KSDK demos are helpful with your application, in the folder of "C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\twrk60d100m\demo_apps\usb\host\msd\msd_fatfs\bm", you may find application code on how use fatfs middle ware to operate on USB disk, and if you set SD_DISK_ENABLE, the file system can also supports SD card. and in the folder of "C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\twrk60d100m\driver_examples\sdhc_sdcard\kds", you may find application code how to use SDHC driver to initialize the SDHC interface and access SD card.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lijofrancis
Contributor III

dear sir

Thank u for your response i am using KDS 2.00 .is there any reference code that helpful to do the project.....

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lijo Francis,

KSDK 1.2 also supports KDS IDE, you may find many KDS demos there. for example, the sdhc demo is under the folder of "C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\twrk60d100m\driver_examples\sdhc_sdcard\kds"

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos