cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS problem of build ande debug

zhankobe
Contributor I

Hi,

I am a new user of S32DS for 9SKEAZ128,and meet two problems about S32DS。

Please forgive my poor English。

First one:When I build the project(just blink a led),the debug form shows a problem:LD ERR: Cannot run program "make",lunching failed。Through network,I search some measures,such as running the msys2.exe,but no userful。

Second one:In debug mode,I use the segger Jlink,after downloading the program to the chip,I click the Resume button,the program is running,and the led on development board is blinking accorded its logic。But about twenty seconds later,the form shows a problem:No source available for "0xb469e2",and in disassembly ,shows Failed to execute MI command,but the program is runing(led is blinking)。Then I quit the debug mode,rebuild the project,to the debug mode,I do not click the resume button,I click the step over button,the cursor can point line to line,but about click 15 times,the problem is showing again。

Some pictures may help you to analysis my two problems。

微信图片_20210929144444.jpg微信图片_202109291348301.jpg微信图片_202109291348302.jpg

Thank yon very much,hope your reply。

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi zhankobe,

Please test the examples descripted in: S32DS编译KEAZ128

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos