cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding RESET in KEA128

jashanm
Contributor III

Hi all,

Am using TRK KEA128 (gpio operating at 5V) and an other MCU (gpio operating at 3.3V) in my application, i need to RESET TRK KEA128 from MCU1. So how do i proceed with doing it and how do i conclude that my KEA128 is RESET ???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jashan Mahadevu,

Do you want to use the gpio in 3.3V mcu to reset the KEA128 with 5V?

If yes, I think you need to use the hardware to transfer your voltage, eg, you can use transistor, base pin connect with the gpio in 3.3v mcu, collector pin connect with the reset pin in your KEA128.

When you want to reset KEA, just put the gpio to high in 3.3V mcu, then the transistor will on, your reset pin will have a low input voltage, and the MCU will reset.

About how to conclude the Reset type in KEA128, you can read SIM_SRSID[PIN] register, this bit is the external reset pin indictor, 1, reset cam from external reset pin; 0 reset is not caused by external reset pin.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos