cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the MK50DX256CMC10

damonkutten
Contributor II

I have a question about Erratum 6665 for Mask 4N22D:

How prevalent is this problem? For example, will it affect 100% of devices or only 1% of devices?

I would like to know if I can just screen for occasional affected parts, and scrap them.

Is the new mask 5N22D in production yet?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Damon,

Unfortunately, we don't have the percent data which will have the problem in erratum 6665.

But just as the workaround has recommended, to avoid this unwanted behavior, one or both of these conditions must be met:

a) Perform power on reset of the device with a supply voltage (VDD) equal-to or greater-than
2.0 V , or
b) Perform power on reset of the device at a temperature at or above -20 C.

About he 5N22D, from this link:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MK50DX256CMC10&buyNow=true&f... 

this mask set number should already in the production, when you buy the new chip, you can contact with the distributor.]

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos